Friday, September 30, 2011

Mystical TCC Effects-AutoFX Software

Sunday, October 2, 2011
Part 3
Mystical TCC Effects
AutoFX Software

    Of all the 3 parts of this program, the TCC (Tint, Colour, and ?) seemed to give me the most trouble coming up with images that I liked. Perhaps, I'll need to read up on this part, as there certainly are more than enough options! I just couldn't seem to "venture" farther, once I had selected an initial command or 2. I'm please with what I did come up with, but it took me much longer than the other 2 parts of this program.





  









    
   Some of the effects are bolder than others, and some are very timid. Perhaps, they remind me of when I was in school during  "my experimentation phase". Or perhaps, they look too "retro. Photography, like all other forms of art,advertisement or fashion has its' cycles. What comes around goes around. Here today, gone tomorrow, only to come back in a fortnight.


   I'm sure with more time, and taking my own advise to see "what's out there on the Net",  I'll  find  other examples by other people who motivate me to return to this post and edit it. For now, it's very good.















No comments:

Post a Comment