Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thank You

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thank You All
For Your Faithful Following



   I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who has ever visited this site. I haven't written much lately,as I was spending more time on my oldantiquetoys.blogspot.com blog. I've been able to get permission from several high-profile auctioneers to be permitted to use their fine photos. For now, I'd stopped buying and selling on E-Bay, hence the reason for using other people's photos.

   I think that part of the reason that this blog is not so popular is because of the title. Perhaps the name is just too complicated. I've started another blog on Photoshop titled http://photoshopmadesimple.blogspot.com

  I don't know if the "catchy title" will do any better in the blog world, but I'll give it a try. 

Please drop by, as I have just started the blog. I'll be trying to keep the material   easy to follow, with simple language and lots of photos. I've decided to keep the first 100 posts at a level 1, so that anyone who follows the blog will easily pick up the material. After, I will go to level 2 for more complicated and advanced material.

I'm still going to post here from time to time, but handling 3 blogs takes up more time that I would like. especially when I like to write and add lots of photos that need credits and in some cases correcting.

So if you don't read anything new here for a while, I'm not gone - I'm just  busy. 

However, I will write.

Thanks again for your support,

Stacey Bindman
Montreal,Quebec,Canada


As always,

Thanks for visiting, 
and have a great morning, afternoon, or evening
wherever you may be.

Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment