Friday, August 26, 2011

Portable Flash

     This is the first instalment of this photography blog. I mentioned that I taught pro photography before I just semi-retired. Most of my material was created to hand out to students, or to beplaced on a site called "WebCT". This site allowed me to add all handouts, demonstration photography, and books that I wrote.

      I wanted to get this blog out before the weekend, but had to use my 5 year old PC. My normal computer is amn IMac which had to be refitted with a 1 terabyte hard disk, as the 500 gigabyte was almost full. As a consequence, it was hard to work with it as I kept getting the messsage "disk space is almost full, which meant that the special "cache memory" that is used on the hard drive  for programs such as Photoshop was maxed out.

     This is a "test run", so if you find this site, and read this instalment, please tell me if it's difficult to read, bith in terms of content, and the picture quality. The pages on the blog were saved as JPEG's from original PDF files. For those who don;t understrand these acronyms, I basically took a publishing or readable file and changed it into a digital one.

   As a consequence, the quality will deteriorate. You may have to click on each page to enlarge it, and that may present a probelm to you.

































No comments:

Post a Comment