Friday, August 26, 2011

Architectural Photography Book

August 26, 2011
Architectural Photography - A Book

    When I taught professional photography, I wrote books for my students. Being an option to read (you'd think this would be automatic), I'd started writing books because there was always a number of students who either were absent, didn't take notes, or had their thoughts "somewhere else". Gradually, I wrote more and more for the same reasons, but also because I began to enjoy writing.
     
    I couldn't find my Quark Files that I had originally written the book with. I only could find the PDF format, which I then copied and saved as JPEG's. The quality is certainly not the best, but it's readable. Also, please don't forget that you can increase the size of any page by simply clicking on it.

   I borrowed all of the images form the Net, but gave credit where credit is due. As I am using these images for educational purposes, I hope the the photographers will not mind. In future, I will be using my own work.

  My areas that I prefer are tabletop (still life and product), architecture (interior and exterior), and portrait. Moreover, not everyone wants to read about pro photography, so hopefully, I will have some other topics as well.

  Thanks for dropping by, but as with my other blog on old vintage toys, this blog may take a while for readers to find it. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment